5.0

Highster Mobile worked great for me!

I bought one license key and the premium support. I had an issue, got on the phone and it was fixed. The app worked well. Nobody knew nothing and got to see what I needed to see.

This thing is asking me for at least 100 hundred words...hmmmm...I wonder why? I guess if I was a "pissed consumer" I might have 100 words to say.

Sorry, but the app worked well. The only issue I had was that the GPS stopped uploading, which is when I called customer support. They gave me the upgrade and then it worked fine.

I would recommend Highster.

This reviewer shared experience about good customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall satisfied with Highster Mobile. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Highster Mobile.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Software category for more informed decision or compare Highster Mobile to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Highster Mobile?

Comments

I purchased a package they send me a link to download and I did so but the file can't be opened Does anyone know what shall I do to get this package work ?

There customer service wasn't helpful and it was just a waste of time talking to them.

Can anyone help please??

How do I install this app I have done everything .I was wondering is this was a good idea to buy this product.