5.0
Privacy and Data Security
Style and Design
Usability

The stuff actually works! I read some reviews about this software and influence at how good it works so I figured I would give it a try.

Everything was fast and easy. The download took only a few minutes to do. After that the have gathered data from the target phone very quickly. I really liked the user control panel and how it was laid out.

Everything is nice and big easy-to-read text and well-organized data. The text messages were organized by date and by telephone and I could easily see both incoming and outgoing messages. Call recording was right on the money.

Good recordings or I could hear both people who were talking. I would recommend this product to anybody.

This person wrote the review because of good quality of highster mobile monitoring software from Highster Mobile. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Highster Mobile to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Highster Mobile for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments