Ordered non-jailbreak Highster on 11//11/16 for an iPhone 5s.Would not retrieve data.

Called and told to wait 24-48 hours. I waited 72 hours. Could not give an explanation as to the "slow" download. I then cancelled, and a refund denied.

Activation voids a refund, but you have to activate to see if it works. That translates into no refund, ever. "Goodwill Refunds: are illusory. They are at their discretion, which means sorry, you lose your money even when it doesn't work and they can't explain why it didn't work.

That's exactly what happened to me. Only advice to me was wait longer.

Stay away from it, at least the non-jailbreak iPhone version.

This person wrote the review highster mobile customer care from Highster Mobile. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Highster Mobile to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Highster Mobile for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Highster Mobile?

Comments

Taunton, Massachusetts, United States #1288701

This service is the worst.Nothing works and tech supports only excuse ever is its the target phone and not their service.

I hate this company.

What a waste of time and money.Bunch of foreign crooks

Delton, Michigan, United States #1243097

Same story for me.I activated my software November 15th and it still says, "retrieving data".

I was told the same thing, just wait.

I too purchased the software for a non jailbroken iPhone.Very disatisfied.

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States #1240458

They will also cut your service as soon as you cancel, so you don't even get 30 days of use for 30 days of pay on the off-chance it actually starts to work.