1.2
Privacy and Data Security
Style and Design
Usability

Tech support was horrible and the delay in messages I sent overlapped other things that were already answered.Such as the old email that stated I was not getting any data ...

Finally the answer came back because I requested to cancel no data was being sent...lol...... Its frustrating not to be able to talk to the support tech! So much communication is lost then answers aren't answered! The program never worked properly from the start!

I switched to WebWatcher.... Their program is top notch!

Plus the company calls themselves Highster Mobile yet the program is ILF, there is no support phone number on the site you can only chat with them & they forward your email to tech support then Tech support sends you a ridiculous message back most of the time.For 5 days the program never worked so I got my money back and moved on!

Review about: Highster Mobile Technical Support.

Had an Experience with Highster Mobile?

Comments

Ndot Technologies India Ndot Technologies "it looks like they have changed their product name from taximobility to http://www.tagmytaxi.com/ Tagmytaxi is the same scam as http://www.taximobility.com/ they have scammed me out of $6000 and they will do the..." Read more Highster Mobile - Mobile Application Review from Huntsville, Alabama Highster Mobile "Could never get the app on target phone even though I had possession of the device and time to install it. After at least 7 emails later I asked for..." Read more Domainracer - Excellent services for a great price Domainracer "Their SSD-based hosting offering is excellent bang, and the few issues I've encountered were addressed quickly and competently, with no follow-up required.As reseller customers are happy with their web hosting..." Read more WEBWATCHER - Not even as good as a basic service Webwatcher "Paid for this service over 2 months ago and SO REGRETFUL . So many problems encountered and the tech support have been NO HELP AT ALL . This is my..." Read more Superjeweler - 3/4 Halo Ring Superjeweler "I am writing my review on the 3/4 Halo enhanced clarity ring I bought from Superjewler for $899.00 on 8/7/2017. Let me start by saying after reading the reviews I..." Read more Worst experience of my life with Fashionmia Fashionmia "I ordered a dress that was way too small and I'm having problems as they want it to go to a wallet to use for me for something else to..." Read more Heartland Rvs - Horrible service backing up Terrible construction Heartland Rvs "I am writing this in hopes that other buyers research before they purchase, and stay away from Heartland. I did not do this and now I am paying for it...." Read more Trugreen - Really PISSED at Truegreen Trugreen "We have been customers of True Green got many years. In the beginning the service was ok. Our lawn did improve. The second year it appeared to get better. As..." Read more