Tech support was horrible and the delay in messages I sent overlapped other things that were already answered.Such as the old email that stated I was not getting any data ...

Finally the answer came back because I requested to cancel no data was being sent...lol...... Its frustrating not to be able to talk to the support tech! So much communication is lost then answers aren't answered! The program never worked properly from the start!

I switched to WebWatcher.... Their program is top notch!

Plus the company calls themselves Highster Mobile yet the program is ILF, there is no support phone number on the site you can only chat with them & they forward your email to tech support then Tech support sends you a ridiculous message back most of the time.For 5 days the program never worked so I got my money back and moved on!

Review about: Highster Mobile Monitoring Software.

1.2
Usability
Privacy and Data Security
Style and Design
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Highster Mobile?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion