filters
State:
City:
Product:

Highster Mobile - False advertising and won’t refund your money

Bought the product and it did not track data as advertised. Emailed repeatedly and they finally said I had to root the phone. This was not in the ad and they would not refund my money. No way to contact a person other than email

Highster Mobile - They don't do as they say

Never even downloaded program, Requested refund. 45 days later, they keep putting you off and say they will refund and dont. SCAM ARTISTS
Usability
First attempt at downloading worked only partially. Recorded some messages and call logs. Saved pictures. Contacts were super slow to upload. None of the social media worked and only some of the messages were saved. Contacted them and they sent me an updated file. I...
1.1
#1420610

Highster Mobile - Poor customer service / scam

Cancelled my subscription within 2 days of issue. Long before the advertised 30 day trial. Been well over a month and have not received by refund. The support from Highster keeps saying it was issued and allow 3 days. Still have not seen it after multiple attempts. This company is a scam...stay away.
#1419857
Show

Highster Mobile - Plz help me I want to know call details of my love my life plzzz

If she is doing something wrong with me i will make him understand plz dont spoil my life
I bought the basic service without premium support for $69. They charged me for extra support anyway for a total of $129. Started asking for refunds immediately and the answer is always the same. Wait 3 - 5 business days. The money is never refunded. They sent me a...
jerry

thanks for the review it helped me make the right decision not to buy

Show

Highster Mobile - The worse i feel so much regret and the worse you ever deal

I purchased hystermobile which called ifl mobile apps corps , please anyone out there do not order this stupid thing.yhey will steal your money and worse they’ll give you the run around saying they will refund you your money back and you would never see it there so please I’m begging you they’re the worse to deal with do not purchase hystermobile

Highster Mobile - Avoid Highster Mobil. Total Scam

Does not work and refund not given. Total Scam.

Highster Mobile - WARNING WARNING HIGHSTER IFL mobiles apps is a scam

They are scammers. The app does not work and they do not respond to emails let alone refund your money. You’d get more bang for your buck if you threw your money it into the street cause at least you’d be able to watch it blow away in the breeze. That’s more than you’ll get from this company.

Highster Mobile - Product does not work

Do not order this product. It doesn’t work, they say they will refund the money and don’t. Every time you call they say the same thing 3 to 5 days excpect your refund there is a problem with processing refunds at this time. This is a foreign company not sure what type of customer protection laws apply.
1.1