Westminster, Colorado

I wish I'd never bought this.All the features won't work if you can't "root" the phone, which apparently you have to be a smart phone expert to do and good luck getting the phone from the person you're trying to install the app on long enough to try to root it because it takes hours and then I still couldn't do it.

So can't see Facebook or hear phone calls. All I can do is read text messages, track gps, and see numbers called and received. That's it. Then the owner of the target phone kept seeing the app show up in the phone as aTrojan virus and deleting it.

Then he did a factory reset and now I can't reinstall the app because it says it's already installed on the device. Put in a ticket they refuse to issue a new license unless I pay again. Same device, same phone number, same person who purchased the app and they won't issue a new license for a phone that already had the app on it.

Asked for a supervisor to respond to my ticket2 weeks ago...no response.Big rip off, don't buy this.

Review about: Smartphone.

Style and Design
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Highster Mobile?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion