100% full Not resolved
1.7

This software does not work as advertised, numerous claims of functionality do not work, including the remote camera, and the call recording.There is a significant delay between data reaching the phone and it being transmitted to the mobile app dashboard, hence no real time tracking.

As soon as I found that the functionality is sub par I asked for a refund, which has been denied, even though I used the link advertising 100% money back. The turnaround time between installing the software and requesting a refund was one day, and I haven't logged in to use the app since. Still refusing to refund.

WARNING.....DO NOT PURCHASE, you will be sorry!Filed complaints with BBB, FTC.

This person wrote the review because of not as described of mobile app software from Highster Mobile and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $70 and wants Highster Mobile to issue a full refund.

The most disappointing in user's experience was will not refund purchase, will not honor guarantee and does not work as advertised. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Highster Mobile for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Highster Mobile?

Comments