100% full Not resolved

This software does not work as advertised, numerous claims of functionality do not work, including the remote camera, and the call recording.There is a significant delay between data reaching the phone and it being transmitted to the mobile app dashboard, hence no real time tracking.

As soon as I found that the functionality is sub par I asked for a refund, which has been denied, even though I used the link advertising 100% money back. The turnaround time between installing the software and requesting a refund was one day, and I haven't logged in to use the app since. Still refusing to refund.

WARNING.....DO NOT PURCHASE, you will be sorry!Filed complaints with BBB, FTC.

Review about: Mobile App Software.

I didn't like: Will not refund purchase, Will not honor guarantee, Does not work as advertised.

1.7
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / $70
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Highster Mobile?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Asurion - Unauthorized charges to my account Asurion "On Saturday August 3, 2013 the following unauthorized debit transactions appeared on my bank statement $199 07:28 pm AT 19:28 $199 07:34 pm AT 19:24 $199 07:38 pm AT 19:38..." Read more Highster Mobile - Cannot access dashboard Highster Mobile "Bought product, installed, worked for a few days; could no longer access via PC. Was told to install a non-existent mobile app on my droid phone. Software doesn't work as..." Read more Highster Mobile - Highway Robbery Highster Mobile "A few months ago I purchased Highster Mobile Cell Phone Spy software for 69 dollars. The site at http://highstermobile.com did not indicate anything about purchasing a monthly subscription so I..." Read more Rise Broadband - How bad can they get? Rise Broadband "Rise Broadband works hard to be one of the worst internet service providers in the US. They offer third-world quality and speed while grossly overcharging for service that is often..." Read more COSTWAY: http://www.costway.com Costway "I like this things ,After a few months of hand washing, I was ready to quit! This is my review and demonstration of the Costway Twin Tub Washing Machine, sold..." Read more Bloomex Flowers - Bloomex delivers dead flowers Bloomex Flowers "Ordered roses for my elderly mother for Mothers Day, paid extra to have them delivered the day before. The arrived late in the evening on Mothers Day so wasted the..." Read more AILIHEN C8 Headphones with Microphone and Volume Control Ailihen "Ok, let me first say, I NEVER write reviews! But the seller followed up with an email and I have been so incredibly happy with these headphones that I decided..." Read more Dubli - You can complian while i make money $$$ Dubli "for all the people who are complaining. Here is proof. I bought VIP and within the last 2 months have been able to get my 99$ back as well as..." Read more