100% full Not resolved

This software does not work as advertised, numerous claims of functionality do not work, including the remote camera, and the call recording.There is a significant delay between data reaching the phone and it being transmitted to the mobile app dashboard, hence no real time tracking.

As soon as I found that the functionality is sub par I asked for a refund, which has been denied, even though I used the link advertising 100% money back. The turnaround time between installing the software and requesting a refund was one day, and I haven't logged in to use the app since. Still refusing to refund.

WARNING.....DO NOT PURCHASE, you will be sorry!Filed complaints with BBB, FTC.

Review about: Mobile App Software.

I didn't like: Will not refund purchase, Will not honor guarantee, Does not work as advertised.

1.7
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / $70
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Highster Mobile?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Highster Mobile - Highway Robbery Highster Mobile "A few months ago I purchased Highster Mobile Cell Phone Spy software for 69 dollars. The site at http://highstermobile.com did not indicate anything about purchasing a monthly subscription so I..." Read more Highster Mobile - Lies. Highster Mobile "Purchased BECAUSE it was a lifetime access purchase. That was the reason. 8 months later, I'm locked out with no warning, no ability to save my data. The website STILL..." Read more Ndot Technologies - Skilled People and Affordable Service Ndot Technologies "Yes It happened. After the continuous disappointment 5 top taxi app developers in World i decided to try with Ndot Taximobility. It is my fortunate to contact them at last..." Read more Highster Mobile - False Advertising - False Satisfaction Guaranteed Highster Mobile "Purchased program w/additional cost for tech support. Web site shows program allows for call recording, satisfaction guaranteed. Downloaded program and learned call recording is not a feature, so the..." Read more Color By Pascale - SCAM Color By Pascale "I ordered $60 worth of products. I received tracking info. Seemed fine until it delivered my package to South Carolina. I live in New York City. Zero response from the..." Read more Ashley Furniture - Do not buy from them just terrible. Ashley Furniture "Problems with Durablend. Will not honor warranty unless I sign a release of liability. Local sales manager explained that the manufacturer made a mistake in the Durablend formula and that..." Read more Spiritual Quest Rocks! Spiritual Quest "I first came across Spiritual Quest when Rick was working out of his garage some dozen years ago. It's been great to see the business grow over the years due..." Read more Qugenix Rx Org - Very Poor Customer Service/ Product not what was advertised Qugenix Rx Org "I failed to read all the fine print, I assume. As I thought I was getting a 'free trial' just paying postage. Something that was suppose to make me look..." Read more