1.7
Usability

Text message was moved to blocked folder, this caused it to NEVER show up on the highster mobile program, even though it is still saved in the phone and can be viewed and replied to. So the program is easy to get around as the text in the blocked area never showed up in the program.

Also can still view instagram photos without having instagram installed and so that activity doesn't show up. Same situation with facebook. Just use google incognito mode to view facebook and instagram and you have easily beaten this program. Another words the program is crap and definitely does not work as advertised.

Other programs on the phone tell me several times a day that this program is installed, so no way it is HIDDEN. Tried the program out for 10 days and then asked for a refund, but the 30 Day money back is crap. Company would not issue the refund because as they said I had used the product. Did not show all location, did not recover ANY deleted items.

. Company doesn't care the program is crap.

Won't even issue a refund for it not working as described. Don't recommend this program, and also wouldn't recommend any other program the company offers due to this experience.

Product or Service Mentioned: Highster Mobile Mobile Application.

Reason of review: Not as described.

Comments

I normally don’t like ordering anything online but today my experience with this representive/rootgatehacks made me look at it a whole new way! Their spy apps are easy to use and they provide top productivity, I’m more one on one communicating, physical action when I’m trying to resolve an issue, and she made me feel respected and comfortable knowing that it was getting resolved.

I am extremely satisfied.

GOOD JOB. You can mail rootgatehacks at tutanota dot com