Purchased BECAUSE it was a lifetime access purchase.That was the reason.

8 months later, I'm locked out with no warning, no ability to save my data. The website STILL says "buy once buy for life. No monthly fees" in multiple places. I'll attach screenshots.

Here the in USA you can get your *** sued really fast for this. The FTC protects consumers from this stuff. Anything that affects consumers' behavior or decisions about the product or service. (Section 5) ILF Mobile statement of "buy once" constitutes an explicit warranty on their part.

They brushed of my message about bringing charges, but theyll see soon enough. Don't mess with an American Lawyer.

Also, when using one of the features, I got a picture of some lady whom i do not know.So they have signals crossed as well, & random targets can get your information.

Review about: Highster Mobile Phone Spy.

Privacy and Data Security
Usability
Style and Design
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Highster Mobile?

Comments

Ann Rodes

I'm looking for a app like this. Thanks for the warning about them.