A few months ago I purchased Highster Mobile Cell Phone Spy software for 69 dollars.The site at http://highstermobile.com did not indicate anything about purchasing a monthly subscription so I went ahead and purchased a license.

Well four months ago Highster changes to subscription, no warning, no heads up and then proceeds to lock me out. I now cannot get access to my data.

They are holding my access for a ransom of 29.99 a month BEWARE they are 1000% total scam artists and RIPOFFS.If you value your money please find a different product, I have not tried any others and cannot recommend any but cut your losses do not purchase this product unless you enjoy being burned and making scammers wealthy.

Review about: Highster Mobile Phone Spy Software.

I liked: Software.

I didn't like: Billing.

2.4
Style and Design
Usability
Privacy and Data Security
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / $70
Preferred solution Access for 6 months

Had an Experience with Highster Mobile?

Comments

Meha

If people are complaining about how bad your software is; don't you guys think someone should explain something for credibility sake.

Useless App

Same, I purchased a $69 membership and have been locked out.I contacted them and was told I should pay subscribtion to check my profile.

As you said, nothing is mentioned of a subription, no heads-up what so ever. You contacted them and they will come back to you after 4 days ,if you are lucky. It's just ***.

Don't give up.

I was actually using them as part of the experiment to see who's legit out there. I am using Flexispy at the same time, in comparison. I must tell you, the Flexispy software is on top of the game. Great customer service, great communication, great services.

They have it all. The catch is, they are expensive but it's worth it.

If you need basic monitoring, all but except recorded calls, you will pay $149, if you need call recording added , it's $199 but they are *** good.Highster needs to be blacklisted, what a waste of time.Highster are big scammers.

ANONYMOUS

Same thing happened to me.I purchased the software from Highster Mobile (ILF), and a few months later I was locked out of the control panel until I agreed to pay $29 a month for a subscription.

The app does work great for seeing all incoming/outgoing calls and text messages; I must admit that! However, I could never see photos or web sites visited, or use the "stealth" camera. The GPS function was also sketchy and largely inaccurate.

Also, there is a 10-15 minute delay for the GPS, so if you are looking for Realtime, look elsewhere.Might be okay to monitor kids, but for employees or a cheating husband, not so great for the quality and at the new subscription price.