1.4K views 3 comments

Strange how many people on this board complaint about Highster invading their privacy.I was a victim of this scandalous software also!

I had no idea this thing was tracking my every move and recording my conversations and forwarding my text messages to my psycho ex girlfriend. Apparently she had mysteriously downloaded this app to my phone somehow. Don't ask me how. from what I read on the Internet you don't even need to have access to the phone to get the software on it.

That is absurd! What gives one person the right to invade another person's privacy without their permission and without them knowing. I feel so violated and un-trusting of the entire world. Oh!

And by the way… There is no way to get it off your phone. Once it's there it's therefore good. I didn't even bother trying to get it off, I just got a new phone.

I think what angers me the most and what gives me the creeps more than anything is that I never knew it was on my phone.Keep a close eye on your phone and be careful what you say and text.

5.0
Style and Design
Usability
Privacy and Data Security
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Privacy / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Highster Mobile?

Comments

Sparta, Wisconsin, United States #1271239

You can detect it on your phone.Either by going into your files, look at recently downloaded apps it will say devices.

Click un install. Or you can down load clean master and it will detect an app called devices and you can uninstall it there to. If yo have an apple iPhone she would have to have your apple iPhone ID in order to install it wit out access to your phone.

If you have an android she has to have your phone and it's fast installation she can then go to her phone and click hide icon on target device and you wont be able to see it but there is ways to always find it.I did.

to Anonymous Fond Du Lac, Wisconsin, United States #1272681

I know this is mean but can u get this on your boyfriends phone without him knowing..

to Anonymous Bellevue, Washington, United States #1274569

Yes you can, go in chrome incognito mode and search the link they give you.When you open the link, copy and paste the second link they give you turn proceed with the installation process.

It's very quick and easy to install. All you need to really know is the initial link address they give you took install and your license key which is also your password once you get to the control panel.

It's sad to have to go to the lengths to find out what someone is doing to confirm your suspicions, most get angry because they feel like their privacy has been invaded but nobody has the right to purposefully deceive people either.I hope you find what your looking for.