I purchased the product.I purchased the 30 minute phone support.

I made the payment in full and could not reach anyone for the next 4 days. I would call the tech support line and would be hung up on. On the fifth day I tried the sales side again and they gave me another number. I was told that I needed to call another number and so on.

Then I was given a person to talk to but they wanted to charge me from the phone 30 minute phone support I had purchased in the beginning. By then I just wanted a refund.

Today is June 3, 11 days later and was just told no refund because I some how after hours of toil was able to get the software on the phone even though it would not show information that was right in front of me on the phone.THIS COMPANY IS A SCAM!

This reviewer shared experience about warranty issue and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $120. JamieB is overall dissatisfied with Highster Mobile. The most disappointing about phone support at Highster Mobile was will not honor guarantee Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Highster Mobile.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Software category for more informed decision or compare Highster Mobile to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Highster Mobile?

Comments

#1252046

Hello There,

I do not recommend this software for anyone too.i bough this software last year with $69.99 and it dose not work nothing.

i am tired of to call them so many times.

finally i lost my many without anyservice.So, please please please do not spend your money for this Software.

DO NOT BUY THIS PROGRAM, is a rip-off. Bought the software and watch the videos and they fail to tell you that you have to install the software on the target phone only. So when I called them they told me that the license has been used and that they cannot reset or use the license on the target phone, what a rip-off, you have to buy another license from them if you want to install the software on the target phone.