Alexander, Arkansas
2.3
Style and Design

Do no buy,rip off,,Does not work they will pretend to help you while I suspect they are laughing them selfs silly at me. Lousy customer service this product is not as they say do not buy.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). This person is overall dissatisfied with Highster Mobile. Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Highster Mobile.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Software category for more informed decision or compare Highster Mobile to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Highster Mobile?

Comments

Coram, New York, United States #993004

I disagree.I bought the app and it worked great!

I'm not the best when it comes to this kind of stuff but their customer support did a good job for me.

I am wondering if maybe these are jealous competitors posting these silly rants. They all sound the same and are totally not what my experience.

BTW...I was referred to Highster by a friend who also had a good experience.Such a shame :-(

Highster Mobile - Cannot access dashboard Highster Mobile "Bought product, installed, worked for a few days; could no longer access via PC. Was told to install a non-existent mobile app on my droid phone. Software doesn't work as..." Read more Teletrac - Exploitive, Poor Service, Have absolutely no intention of providing a service. Intent on getting you in a legal pickle and extorting you for money. Teletrac "Where do I begin????? Every single complaint on this forum, is happening to me.Tbe term "Scam" comes to mind. I aquired their "service" on 11/19/2016. I told them I was..." Read more Highster Mobile - Mobile Application Review from Huntsville, Alabama Highster Mobile "Could never get the app on target phone even though I had possession of the device and time to install it. After at least 7 emails later I asked for..." Read more Baanyan Software Services - Review in Software category  from Edison, New Jersey Baanyan Software Services "Baanyan Software Services is a criminal organization run by Raghu Daripalli. He lures fresh graduates on OPT and gullible Software Engineers from India only to turn them into indentured laborers..." Read more Western Dental - Cut my outer lip inside and out Western Dental " I was at my dentist getting braces removed, when doctor started sawing off cement residue from teeth he complained to dental assistant how his saw thing was not tightening..." Read more Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen - Paid for a full dinner, didn't know I had to cook it myself Popeyes Louisiana Kitchen "Last night I drove to Popeyes to buy my family of four dinner. I paid $27 for a 10-piece chicken dinner with a large coleslaw and a large beans and..." Read more Pentair master temp 400 pool heater Pentair "I had this Pentair Master Temp 400 model brand new and paid about $3000 thru a pool repair company, it started leaking within few months, I was thinking it maybe..." Read more Crazy Beta - Printed t-shirts Crazy Beta "Crazy beta had a really good customer service; they were really polite, quick and easy. I called them asking for mens t-shirts so they will give me the complete information..." Read more