Highster Mobile paid for a Full Licence now the change to Monthly payment without warning

16 of 115 Highster Mobile reviews

Ive bought a full premium licence without any validation

now on september 28.16 they changed their plan to monthly payment of 30$ a month

thats absolutely ridiculous

is the a chance to involve a lawyer to reactivate the account really bad working software

absolutly incompetent support without any knowing about their product

no answers for questions asked

1-3 days time for answering then just answered 1 of 3 questions

C&P answers everytime

used licence isnt usable after reinstallation on the same device the licence was bought for

no refund after activating the product

(30 Days moneyback guarantee only for non testing the product)

-10* for highster

never again im so pissed

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Style and Design
Usability
Privacy and Data Security

• What I liked
      No items
  • What I disliked
    • Does not work as advertised
    • Product did not work refused refund
    • I would give zero stars if i could
    • Customer service and product does not work as advertised
    • Are theives

Reason of review:
Pricing issue
Preferred solution:
Let the company propose a solution
Monetary loss:
16 of 115 Highster Mobile reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
jluc

Oct 13 #1226220 Velaux, Provence-Alpes-Cote D'azur, France

End of my story, Because a want to stay fair with Highster company. I inform you that after some number of constructif email the customer support has open again my access.
Thanks. Rgds

Oct 12 #1225641 Aix-En-Provence, Provence-Alpes-Cote D'azur, France

Dear,
I have a similar issue like you, I bought the full premium license few month ago and I received a same message on my phone during my last connection (yesterday).
I contacted the support and after few mails, the support mention the article 4.1. You can found enclosed the answer:
“Hello,
This addresses our right to change anything about our website:
Highster Mobile reserves the right to: 4.1 change or remove (temporarily or permanently) the Website or any part of it without notice and you confirm that ILF Mobile Apps Corp., Auto Forward and ILF Mobile Apps Corp., shall not be liable to you for any such change or removal and may change these Terms and Conditions at any time, and your continued use of the Website following any changes shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change. For more details you may visit our website at: http://highstermobile.com/terms/ If there is anything further then please do not hesitate to write us back and please have a great day. Best Regards, Ada Thompson Customer Support Specialist” I don't know if it's a strategy to get customers but if you go at this address http://www.highstermobi.com/ where I bought my full premium license the offer is always available. Strange, the modality of subscription change only for the old customers........

Oct 12 #1225639 Aix-En-Provence, Provence-Alpes-Cote D'azur, France

Dear,
"Hello,
This addresses our right to change anything about our website:
Highster Mobile reserves the right to: 4.1 change or remove (temporarily or permanently) the Website or any part of it without notice and you confirm that ILF Mobile Apps Corp., Auto Forward and ILF Mobile Apps Corp., shall not be liable to you for any such change or removal and may change these Terms and Conditions at any time, and your continued use of the Website following any changes shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change. For more details you may visit our website at: http://highstermobile.com/terms/ If there is anything further then please do not hesitate to write us back and please have a great day. Best Regards, Ada Thompson Customer Support Specialist" I don't know if it's a strategy to get customers but if you go at this adress http://www.highstermobi.com/ where I bought my full premium license the offer is always available. Strange, the modality of subscription change only for the old customers........

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.