2.1
Privacy and Data Security
Style and Design
Usability

Ive bought a full premium licence without any validation

now on september 28.16 they changed their plan to monthly payment of 30$ a month

thats absolutely ridiculous

is the a chance to involve a lawyer to reactivate the account really bad working software

absolutly incompetent support without any knowing about their product

no answers for questions asked

1-3 days time for answering then just answered 1 of 3 questions

C&P answers everytime

used licence isnt usable after reinstallation on the same device the licence was bought for

no refund after activating the product

(30 Days moneyback guarantee only for non testing the product)

-10* for highster

never again im so pissed

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of does not work as advertised and product did not work refused refund. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss pricing issue of highster mobile mobile application and associated monetary loss in the amount of $90. Highster Mobile needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned highster mobile mobile application in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Highster Mobile.

Had an Experience with Highster Mobile?

Comments

Velaux, Provence-Alpes-Cote D'azur, France #1226220

End of my story, Because a want to stay fair with Highster company.I inform you that after some number of constructif email the customer support has open again my access.

Thanks.Rgds

Aix-En-Provence, Provence-Alpes-Cote D'azur, France #1225641

Dear,

I have a similar issue like you, I bought the full premium license few month ago and I received a same message on my phone during my last connection (yesterday).

I contacted the support and after few mails, the support mention the article 4.1.You can found enclosed the answer:

“Hello,

This addresses our right to change anything about our website:

Highster Mobile reserves the right to: 4.1 change or remove (temporarily or permanently) the Website or any part of it without notice and you confirm that ILF Mobile Apps Corp., Auto Forward and ILF Mobile Apps Corp., shall not be liable to you for any such change or removal and may change these Terms and Conditions at any time, and your continued use of the Website following any changes shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change.

For more details you may visit our website at: http://highstermobile.com/terms/ If there is anything further then please do not hesitate to write us back and please have a great day.

Best Regards, Ada Thompson Customer Support Specialist” I don't know if it's a strategy to get customers but if you go at this address http://www.highstermobi.com/ where I bought my full premium license the offer is always available.Strange, the modality of subscription change only for the old customers........

Aix-En-Provence, Provence-Alpes-Cote D'azur, France #1225639

Dear,

"Hello,

This addresses our right to change anything about our website:

Best Regards, Ada Thompson Customer Support Specialist" I don't know if it's a strategy to get customers but if you go at this adress http://www.highstermobi.com/ where I bought my full premium license the offer is always available.Strange, the modality of subscription change only for the old customers........