Riverside, California

I purchased the Highster Mobile app for almost $100.I have never been able to use all of the features that are supposed to be available to you.

Related: Highster Mobile - This App Does Not Work !

After a few months, half of those few features that worked initially, no longer worked. I emailed the help desk and received a response but no answer to the problem. Now, they are charging me a monthy fee for an app that does not work. I still cant use three quarters of the features that are supposed to be available to me..

I am cancelling the app because I have wasted enough money on something that does not work and is not worth a dime of what they charge.PLEASE DO NOT FALL FOR THIS SCAM!!!

Review about: Highster Mobile Phone Spy Software.

2.0
Usability
Style and Design
Privacy and Data Security
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Highster Mobile?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Highster Mobile Highster Mobile "Highster Mobile Promised Lifetime Access. Granted a perpetual license. "No Hidden Cost" and "No Monthly Fee." All for the price of $69.99. After several months of..." Read more Ndot Technologies - Skilled People and Affordable Service Ndot Technologies "Yes It happened. After the continuous disappointment 5 top taxi app developers in World i decided to try with Ndot Taximobility. It is my fortunate to contact them at last..." Read more Highster Mobile - Cannot access dashboard Highster Mobile "Bought product, installed, worked for a few days; could no longer access via PC. Was told to install a non-existent mobile app on my droid phone. Software doesn't work as..." Read more Highster Mobile paid for a Full Licence now the change to Monthly payment without warning Highster Mobile "Ive bought a full premium licence without any validation now on september 28.16 they changed their plan to monthly payment of 30$ a month thats absolutely ridiculous is the a..." Read more Sensodyne Toothpaste Made By Glaxosmithkline - Dear GlaxoSmithKline I think your Sensodyne toothpaste may have *** my mouth up royally Sensodyne Toothpaste Made By Glaxosmithkline "I used GlaxoSmithKline Sensodyne 'Repair & Protect' toothpaste for about a year, then a few days ago I woke up with: - burning, swollen lips with lots of tiny white..." Read more Threads King - THESE BASTARDS CLAIM A 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE...BULL. Threads King "This company is THE WORST....run, don't walk from their website. I ordered a bra, they sent me a size A; I'm a D. It took an EXTREMELY LONG time- about..." Read more Etihad Airways - Missing my cabin language Etihad Airways "On May 17th 2017, in EY 271 Fly from chennai - abuthabi,i miss my red safari box type cabin language inside the flight itself, in my cabin language i have..." Read more Kixeye - Please Forgive me Unbannd My Account Kixeye "Dear Kixeye, I am writing with request to appeal my banned Account in War Commander ( User ID 33155521 ). I would like to inform you that I find your..." Read more