2.0
Privacy and Data Security
Style and Design
Usability

I purchased the Highster Mobile app for almost $100.I have never been able to use all of the features that are supposed to be available to you.

After a few months, half of those few features that worked initially, no longer worked. I emailed the help desk and received a response but no answer to the problem. Now, they are charging me a monthy fee for an app that does not work. I still cant use three quarters of the features that are supposed to be available to me..

I am cancelling the app because I have wasted enough money on something that does not work and is not worth a dime of what they charge.PLEASE DO NOT FALL FOR THIS SCAM!!!

This person wrote the review because of not as described of highster mobile monitoring software from Highster Mobile. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Highster Mobile to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Highster Mobile for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Highster Mobile?

Comments

Highster Mobile paid for a Full Licence now the change to Monthly payment without warning Highster Mobile "Ive bought a full premium licence without any validation now on september 28.16 they changed their plan to monthly payment of 30$ a month thats absolutely ridiculous is the a..." Read more Highster Mobile - False Advertising - False Satisfaction Guaranteed Highster Mobile "Purchased program w/additional cost for tech support. Web site shows program allows for call recording, satisfaction guaranteed. Downloaded program and learned call recording is not a feature, so the..." Read more Do not deal with OmniTweak or SafeCart! Safecart "On July, 17th I purchased a Driver Updater for a service for 499 RUR, billed through SafeCart (eVerify). This program did not work about, so I has immediately written to..." Read more Print artis was good when it worked but when it stop working the support deptment act like my matter did not matter to them Nova Development Technical Support Nova Development "I'VE BEEN USING THIS PRODUCT FOR YEARS AS YOUR RECORDS WILL SHOW AND I'VE NEVER HAD THIS PROBLEM BEFORE AS YOUR RECORDS WILL SHOW , ALL MY DOCUMENTS AROUND WHAT..." Read more Priceline is Fraud Priceline "Bought a hotel reservation that was changeable. Turned out it was bait and switch. Out over $1200. See the screen grab of the actual page I purchased from. Note the..." Read more Window World - Salesman incompetent and installers just as bad!! Window World "Had Window World of Rockford out to my home to discuss windows. Told the salesman that I extensively researched and knew exactly what I wanted. Handed him the piece of..." Read more Smartstyle - Stylist was very nice but didn't do my hair well at all Smartstyle "First thing, my hair is very wavy and about 2 inches past my shoulders. When I first went to the salon I explained this to the manager who scheduled my..." Read more Upjerseys Ttjerseys Com - BAD all the way Upjerseys Ttjerseys Com "I just needed a jersey for Sundays at work, since I'm not a football fun, so I didn't wanna pay a fortune. On this website the price was $22, but..." Read more