Could never get the app on target phone even though I had possession of the device and time to install it.After at least 7 emails later I asked for a refund because I could not get anything to work.

They then told me my passcode had been activated which excluded me from getting my refund. Don't buy it!!!!

Don't make the dreadful mistake of trusting this so called business.It's a scam!

This person wrote the review because of order processing issue of highster mobile mobile application from Highster Mobile and attached a photo. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Highster Mobile to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Highster Mobile for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Highster Mobile?

Comments

Ndot Technologies - Skilled People and Affordable Service Ndot Technologies "Yes It happened. After the continuous disappointment 5 top taxi app developers in World i decided to try with Ndot Taximobility. It is my fortunate to contact them at last..." Read more Highster Mobile - Lies. Highster Mobile "Purchased BECAUSE it was a lifetime access purchase. That was the reason. 8 months later, I'm locked out with no warning, no ability to save my data. The website STILL..." Read more Atompark Software - Great Customer Support Atompark Software "Not just ones or twice, I have been in touch with Atompark live chat so many times, not just for fresh purchases and discounts, but also for many technical issues,..." Read more Baanyan Software Services - Review in Software category  from Edison, New Jersey Baanyan Software Services "Baanyan Software Services is a criminal organization run by Raghu Daripalli. He lures fresh graduates on OPT and gullible Software Engineers from India only to turn them into indentured laborers..." Read more Trugreen - Really PISSED at Truegreen Trugreen "We have been customers of True Green got many years. In the beginning the service was ok. Our lawn did improve. The second year it appeared to get better. As..." Read more Crazy Beta - Printed t-shirts Crazy Beta "Crazy beta had a really good customer service; they were really polite, quick and easy. I called them asking for mens t-shirts so they will give me the complete information..." Read more Ryan Homes - Residential Street Blockage Ryan Homes "Dan Ryan Builders are absolutely OUTRAGEOUS! So far this week his construction people have blocked our street on Sutherland Drive in Franklinton NC (Olde Liberty SubDivision). Yesterday as I was..." Read more Glam Seamless - Day 3 and still nothing Glam Seamless "First of all, I purchased my extensions monday. I went with this company because I was searching for a new brand of extensions. I saw their ig and thought I'd..." Read more