Wingdale, New York

Highster Mobile is very inconsistant.The GPS is very inaccurate and freezes up giving incorrect information.

The GPS Stops working for weeks at a time. It showed the phone being 20 miles away from where it actually was. I would not buy this software if you're looking for accurate, flawless, consistant information. If you have this software, do not condemn or accuse the phones owner of being somewhere the GPS states they are because the GPS sometimes sticks and freezes up.

The GPS stated my wife was across town when she was sitting next to me at home.

The messaging service freezes up as well for weeks at a time.This is not a program that would stand up in court as being factual.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality at Highster Mobile. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Highster Mobile to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Highster Mobile and highster mobile phone service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Highster Mobile?

Comments

I purchased this and can confirm it is no good.GPS is so wrong.

I dont really know of anything on this app that has been useful, its all B.S.WASTE of money.

I totally agree.Limited number of items work- SMS, Calls and GPS locator, and they work only once in a while.

It goes for weeks with nothing working, then it works for 10 minutes, then stops again. Sometimes it works alright for days.

It is very unreliable and frustrating.No customer support.