Purchased program w/additional cost for tech support.Web site shows program allows for call recording, satisfaction guaranteed.

Downloaded program and learned call recording is not a feature, so the web site is false advertising. Received E mail w/# to call for tech support thanking me for additional purchase. Called and was told to submit my question via on line support. Asked why am I paying for additional support and have to go on line.

They said they'd have someone call me back right away. Never got a call. Had to call again. Since I didn't get the support I needed, and the fact that their web site promotes features that can be utilized, but in fact can't.

I requested a refund and was denied. If you open and download the program, activating it, you are no longer eligible.

Never installed on target phone.Requested cancellation same day of purchase - not satisfied.

Review about: Software.

I didn't like: Will not refund purchase.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $100
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Highster Mobile?

Comments

Selby, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom #1182426

Didn't even get we product link to download and have been stonewalled with my refund. Now I'm being told they issued the refund 3 days before I requested it and they've closed my case. Save other innocents from this scam operation.