Highster Mobile - False Advertising - False Satisfaction Guaranteed

Purchased program w/additional cost for tech support.Web site shows program allows for call recording, satisfaction guaranteed.

Downloaded program and learned call recording is not a feature, so the web site is false advertising. Received E mail w/# to call for tech support thanking me for additional purchase. Called and was told to submit my question via on line support. Asked why am I paying for additional support and have to go on line.

They said they'd have someone call me back right away. Never got a call. Had to call again. Since I didn't get the support I needed, and the fact that their web site promotes features that can be utilized, but in fact can't.

I requested a refund and was denied. If you open and download the program, activating it, you are no longer eligible.

Never installed on target phone.Requested cancellation same day of purchase - not satisfied.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Monetary loss:
Product or service
Review category
review #591439 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Highster Mobile? Submit review ›
Helpful? 7 Yes 7 1 No 1
Had the same issue 3 Yes 3
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jul 07 #1182426 Selby, North Yorkshire

Didn't even get we product link to download and have been stonewalled with my refund. Now I'm being told they issued the refund 3 days before I requested it and they've closed my case. Save other innocents from this scam operation.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Highster Mobile. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Highster Mobile.
Filing a new complaint about