Purchased program w/additional cost for tech support.Web site shows program allows for call recording, satisfaction guaranteed.

Downloaded program and learned call recording is not a feature, so the web site is false advertising. Received E mail w/# to call for tech support thanking me for additional purchase. Called and was told to submit my question via on line support. Asked why am I paying for additional support and have to go on line.

They said they'd have someone call me back right away. Never got a call. Had to call again. Since I didn't get the support I needed, and the fact that their web site promotes features that can be utilized, but in fact can't.

I requested a refund and was denied. If you open and download the program, activating it, you are no longer eligible.

Never installed on target phone.Requested cancellation same day of purchase - not satisfied.

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to issue a full refund as the author lost $100. cmh2015 is overall dissatisfied with Highster Mobile and uploaded a picture. The most disappointing about software at Highster Mobile was will not refund purchase Reviewer wants customer support to reach our to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Highster Mobile.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Software category for more informed decision or compare Highster Mobile to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Highster Mobile?

Comments

Selby, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom #1182426

Didn't even get we product link to download and have been stonewalled with my refund. Now I'm being told they issued the refund 3 days before I requested it and they've closed my case. Save other innocents from this scam operation.