2.0
Privacy and Data Security
Style and Design
Usability

Highster Mobile Promised Lifetime Access. Granted a perpetual license. "No Hidden Cost" and "No Monthly Fee." All for the price of $69.99. After several months of service, my account was shut down and I was told I had to pay $29 per month for service.

See FAQ from their website at the time I purchased the software attached. Also, see guarantees made on the website.

I asked for help from customer support. They refused. They would not provide a refund or reinstate my account.

This is a blatant violation of terms and a breach of contract. Company should be ashamed. They refused to fulfill what they promised. DO NOT PURCHASE.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with service for the months they actually provided it and stated that there is a room for improvement of did not provide lifetime service as promised. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of highster mobile monitoring software and associated monetary loss in the amount of $70. Highster Mobile needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned highster mobile monitoring software in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Highster Mobile.

Had an Experience with Highster Mobile?

Comments

#1241912

I've been trying to log into my service and I can't log in its going to a monthly fee,please restore all our services.

Apopka, Florida, United States #1230070

I had the same problem.Purchased the product in April 2016, and this morning had the same issue of "switching to monthly service", which is a complete breach of agreement that they still display on their site.

The phone number displayed on the site comes back bad, however, there was a number from when the purchase was made of 631-743-9614.

Call that number. When we did they supposedly "grandfathered" us back in as wanting to keep the original account. We'll see how long it actually lasts though.

I wouldn't be surprised if they do this again at some point.Make sure you have the email you used to sign up with, as they will ask for it.

Loudon, Tennessee, United States #1221150

Scam artists!!!!!!!

Phoenix, Arizona, United States #1218139

Happened to me as well, sounds lie someone should start a class action lawsuit!

Kolkata, West Bengal, India #1217708

Same thing happened to me also.I tried to Login and it went to payment page for monthly subscription.

At time I had bought the software they stated one time fee for lifetime service.It is completely cheating