Highster Mobile Promised Lifetime Access. Granted a perpetual license. "No Hidden Cost" and "No Monthly Fee." All for the price of $69.99. After several months of service, my account was shut down and I was told I had to pay $29 per month for service.

See FAQ from their website at the time I purchased the software attached. Also, see guarantees made on the website.

I asked for help from customer support. They refused. They would not provide a refund or reinstate my account.

This is a blatant violation of terms and a breach of contract. Company should be ashamed. They refused to fulfill what they promised. DO NOT PURCHASE.

I liked: Service for the months they actually provided it.

I didn't like: Did not provide lifetime service as promised.

2.0
Style and Design
Usability
Privacy and Data Security
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / $70
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Highster Mobile?

Comments

#1241912

I've been trying to log into my service and I can't log in its going to a monthly fee,please restore all our services.

Apopka, Florida, United States #1230070

I had the same problem.Purchased the product in April 2016, and this morning had the same issue of "switching to monthly service", which is a complete breach of agreement that they still display on their site.

The phone number displayed on the site comes back bad, however, there was a number from when the purchase was made of 631-743-9614.

Call that number. When we did they supposedly "grandfathered" us back in as wanting to keep the original account. We'll see how long it actually lasts though.

I wouldn't be surprised if they do this again at some point.Make sure you have the email you used to sign up with, as they will ask for it.

***ed
Loudon, Tennessee, United States #1221150

Scam artists!!!!!!!

Phoenix, Arizona, United States #1218139

Happened to me as well, sounds lie someone should start a class action lawsuit!

Kolkata, West Bengal, India #1217708

Same thing happened to me also.I tried to Login and it went to payment page for monthly subscription.

At time I had bought the software they stated one time fee for lifetime service.It is completely cheating