Any 'positive' comments on here MUST be from ILF owners/ operators to further SCAM people ~!Don't believe it.

I won't waste any more of my time telling you the details ( as I've wasted hours fighting with ILF already) BUT.. I experienced the exact same issues as all the Pissed off customers on this and other Sites.. Sorry ILF.. where there's 'smoke'..there's Fire.

Don't let one or two 'Good' reviews sell you.. THis is a Scam and these people are committing Fraud! CALL YOUR CREDIT CARD COMPANY'S AND DISPUTE THE CHARGES.. WITH PROOF OF THEIR B.S.

!

That's the only recourse you have..ILF needs to be criminally investigated and shut down..

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss a product or service. Highster Mobile needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned a product or service in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Highster Mobile.

Had an Experience with Highster Mobile?

Comments

Ronkonkoma, New York, United States #1247138

That's not what I have found to be true!ILF is much better than the others like FLEXISPY, Web-watcher and MSPY.

I WASTED so much money with those two. I finally HAD TO DISPUTE THE CHARGES TO GET MY MONEY BACK FROM THOSE SCAMMERS! There software does work and is loaded with bugs. Not to mention that THEY STEAL YOUR PRIVATE INFORMATION AND SELL IT!

It's true!!DONT TRUST MSPY, FLEXISPY OR WEBWATCHER!