Fairfield, California
100% full Not resolved

Bought product, installed, worked for a few days; could no longer access via PC.Was told to install a non-existent mobile app on my droid phone.

Software doesn't work as advertised. They do not stand behind their product. I opened many tickets and they just close them. I tried calling on a 30 minute purchased support ticket and the number to call didn't work.

They said to follow a link that installs an app on a droid phone, I go to google apps like is says and type in "Highster Mobile" and the list that comes up doesn't contain the app they say will come up.They will not fix the problem of accessing my dashboard from my computer and sent me a completely bogus link with steps to install a non existent applet.

Review about: Mobile Phone Tracker.

I didn't like: Does not work as advertised.

Style and Design
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $200
Preferred solution Deliver product or service ordered

Had an Experience with Highster Mobile?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.