Style and Design

Bought product, installed, worked for a few days; could no longer access via PC.Was told to install a non-existent mobile app on my droid phone.

Software doesn't work as advertised. They do not stand behind their product. I opened many tickets and they just close them. I tried calling on a 30 minute purchased support ticket and the number to call didn't work.

They said to follow a link that installs an app on a droid phone, I go to google apps like is says and type in "Highster Mobile" and the list that comes up doesn't contain the app they say will come up.They will not fix the problem of accessing my dashboard from my computer and sent me a completely bogus link with steps to install a non existent applet.

pampa26 wrote the review because of poor customer service at Highster Mobile and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $200 and wants Highster Mobile to have the product delivered.

The most disappointing in user's experience was does not work as advertised. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Highster Mobile mobile phone tracker for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Highster Mobile?

Comments