Bought product, installed, worked for a few days; could no longer access via PC.Was told to install a non-existent mobile app on my droid phone.
Software doesn't work as advertised. They do not stand behind their product. I opened many tickets and they just close them. I tried calling on a 30 minute purchased support ticket and the number to call didn't work.
They said to follow a link that installs an app on a droid phone, I go to google apps like is says and type in "Highster Mobile" and the list that comes up doesn't contain the app they say will come up.They will not fix the problem of accessing my dashboard from my computer and sent me a completely bogus link with steps to install a non existent applet.
More Review Details
|Style and Design|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Does not work as advertised
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Preferred solution:
- Deliver product or service ordered
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Mobile Phone Tracker
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Can someone please take the initiative to file a suit against these guys? I have evidence that they contacted me, phone records and emails. I believe they hacked all of..."
- "Purchased program w/additional cost for tech support. Web site shows program allows for call recording, satisfaction guaranteed. Downloaded program and learned call recording is not a feature, so the..."
- "I bought the hearthfire and dawnguard add ons for skyrim on ps3 I've got past the required quest to get dawnguard followers but no dialogue to do that, can't..."
- "Ordered My Zone headset via phone, as per advertisement $19.99 headset, buy one get two. Phone salesperson suggested to upgrade to the $29.99 headset, still buy one and get..."
- "Went to Jack n Box in Fairfield, Ca. store #518, got my UBS, got on the freeway, reached in the bag, opened up the UBS, bit into it WTF!?!?! UBS was..."
- "AAA Insurance Co. hired CRDN Co. to remove 6 dinning room shades in the family room and 2 shades in the kitchen. They removed the 2 shades in the..."
- "We thought that the expensive leather construction was the way to go. On the left seat of the sofa, the thread wasn't pulled as tight as on the right seat. ..."
- "I actually had an ok experience. You HAVE to read the fine.print. You HAVE to read the ordering instructions... ALL of them. You HAVE to order WAY ahead of time..atleast a month before..."
- "I used collage.com plenty of times and was quite happy but recently that has changed.I ordered 4 pillows ,nice and colorful and clear.I recieved pillows that had no detail and..."