Fairfield, California
100% full Not resolved

Bought product, installed, worked for a few days; could no longer access via PC.Was told to install a non-existent mobile app on my droid phone.

Software doesn't work as advertised. They do not stand behind their product. I opened many tickets and they just close them. I tried calling on a 30 minute purchased support ticket and the number to call didn't work.

They said to follow a link that installs an app on a droid phone, I go to google apps like is says and type in "Highster Mobile" and the list that comes up doesn't contain the app they say will come up.They will not fix the problem of accessing my dashboard from my computer and sent me a completely bogus link with steps to install a non existent applet.

Review about: Mobile Phone Tracker.

I didn't like: Does not work as advertised.

Style and Design
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $200
Preferred solution Deliver product or service ordered

Had an Experience with Highster Mobile?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

A useful Review of Agriya From Jonathan Carroll & Inspirational Success Speech by Agriya’s Dynamic VP Ms. Sheerin Banu Agriya "Two of Agriya’s special clients Jonathan and Casey express their gratitude towards Agriya’s responsive service. Here they are discussing our efforts in assisting them to establish a fundraising website for..." Read more Interlogy.com  JotForm.com Ripoff Artists and Liars! Jotform "I purchased a membership script from Interlogy.com (Now being redirected to JotForm.com although they are the same people) called Profile Manager Premium. No support (though it was promised on the..." Read more Astra Security - Great service, loved the product! Astra Security "Well I'm not sure how I learned about Astra guys, maybe got an email from them or through their blog. But this was when has been searching for a security..." Read more Domainracer - Excellent services for a great price Domainracer "Their SSD-based hosting offering is excellent bang, and the few issues I've encountered were addressed quickly and competently, with no follow-up required.As reseller customers are happy with their web hosting..." Read more Case Boss - My Items has not yet arrived from 16th May 2017 Case Boss "I'am here expressing my frustration as I was being informed that the Item will be shipped from 2-4 weeks time. But from 16th May until now, the Items has not..." Read more Atompark Software - Great Customer Support Atompark Software "Not just ones or twice, I have been in touch with Atompark live chat so many times, not just for fresh purchases and discounts, but also for many technical issues,..." Read more Ezbuy - Faulty item - collect, return and collect??? Ezbuy "Ezbuy delivered a spoiled drawer. Firstly, its bulky - yes i chose self collection to save on cost. Being asked to BRING BACK to the warehouse / collection point. Hello?..." Read more Heartland Rvs - Love the layout but very poor workmanship indeed Heartland Rvs "My husband and I purchased a Heartland Prowler 25 ft. Before we purchased, we were interested, not only in the layout and amount of storage space, but more importantly we..." Read more